About Niburi

Updates on development and new content

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Hi Guys,

So here is the latest version. I think everything is bug free....probably not though. If you run into anything gamebreaking let me know. I wanted to keep adding things, then realised I will never get it out.

Before I start posting on forums etc there are a few bits and peices I want to polish, change and add. So don't post it elsewhere yet :)

Complete more of the quest and romance guides. There is a quest log not all of it is in there yet.

Have a look at the combat system and add some more weapons and armour

Add in extra clothing, for instance Hats, underwear socks etc.

One of the things I am curious about is the explore option, I have altered it in the residential area, when you enter the area it will start a random event, let me know if you prefer this or just having a button to click.

I also changed how to talk to people and interact with the environment, Characters available in a room will appear in the top left. You click this to talk to them. Same as the buy button.

Although a lot of the main romance options and some of the storyline is written, there is a whole cock milking job system for instance ready to go, I want to make sure the basics are well implemented before I start adding in the backlog of content.

PC
https://mega.nz/file/qpdjAQrQ#ndXtyrg2yqRWC_ZxBLLBGeA6EpHZizZtn3O6-XxJ1k0

MAC
https://mega.nz/file/X8Vlnabb#RzE6_NWa7DhCF6kFEEXlN6_G7llUStHLYqqYOZND4D8

No comments:

Post a Comment