About Niburi

Updates on development and new content

Sunday 28 June 2020

Where do I start



Hi it's Jazzer here.

Sooooo...been dreading this, Zeviathan left the project a while ago and as such I couldn't use any of her artwork....yay!

I pretty much abandoned the project, occassionally dipping in and out of it and doing some bits and peices. I was embarrased to post on here as it was always my intention to try to continue it on my own and it is a lot for one person to do.....That being said I have been putting in a lot of hours over the last few months. I have changed a lot of things and even attempted to learn to draw.

They are not brilliant, but passable. I have a few placeholder images here and there. There are no drawn sex scenes....I am not good enough and they would take up a ton of time.



So what state is it in?
I am going through playtesting it at the moment and due to how complicated it is to get certain scenes I am writing out a scene list.

I think all of the Backgrounds and been using vector art from freepik. I have then been editing these for the backgrounds.





I would love to be able to hire an artist for this, but wouldn't want to slow down making it to wait for an artist to draw a scene.

That means will probably put it on Patreon, The reason I have never put it on Patreon or ever taken a penny or (cent) in donations from anyone is that I would feel too guilty if I couldn't get it finished. I now have the motivation to get it done. I wouldn't blame anyone for waiting until you knew I wasn't going to vanish again. If it does go on Patreon I will not lock any of it behind tiers. Rewards will be things like custom scenes etc.

P.S I have been working through the lockdown so wasn't in a position where I was just sat and bored, actually been busier than usual.

When will you be able to play it?
It depends on when I am happy with it and how many bugs I find. It is mostly playable at the moment, I have found some very annoying bugs though, most are easy fixes. It is the tough ones that can take hours to solve that I haven't found yet that are the problem.

IF anyone still looks randomly at the blog let me know :)

Hope you're all safe and well.

Jazzer






3 comments:

  1. Yeap, a few people still look at the blog and appreciate what you are building. We are also very patient, so no worries. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, bug hunt is going well, just realised I had messed up the clothing system....going to take a couple of hours to sort out. Touch wood I should have something out later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DisasterMaster3 July 2020 at 18:54

    nice:D to be honest i wust just starting to lose hope, but I'm glad you're back! sorry to hear about your problems but I'm looking forward to anything you bring us next^^

    ReplyDelete