About Niburi

Updates on development and new content

Monday 20 July 2020

Guard Job Update.

I have just finished putting in the guard jobs and wrote a couple of extra ones.

About 4k words of new content, one new sex scene. You have to be a strong man to access sex though.

7 jobs in total, mostly revolving around Uppertown. Some have stat checks. 

In future versions, you can earn a promotion and start working more in other areas.

I will work on the Maid Job next.
This will eventually have different families to work for. The first is Evelyn the Dom.
She is, surprise a dominatrix. She requires a male maid. and the route has sissification and humiliation. If these aren't your thing. Well, don't work for her :)

Lastly is the Milking job.
She is in Uppertown and well she needs cum or breast milk.


Below is an example of the maid sissy job

'A sissy little maid like you, shouldn't be using one of those things between your legs anyway. You aren't a good maid, are you? You're pathetic, look at you cowering before me. Look at you I bet you wish I would fuck you. You'd like that wouldn't you for me to wear a strap on and fuck you. Look at what you're wearing, you aren't even dressed properly to fully serve me, are you. Next time you come here I will have something more appropriate for a little sissy like you.' She stands and walks over to you. 
From now on when you enter my house you must wear your collar, you are then to enter the bathroom and put on your chastity belt, there will be a uniform in the bathroom for you as well. You then put it on and greet me properly.' Now leave and I expect an improvement from you next time.'
You nod and leave her room, your eyes are welling up. It isn't from her verbal abuse though it is from the pain that the chastity belt is causing you, during her barrage of insults your penis was digging into the spikes caused by your arousal. You head back to see Lucile and get your wages.





1 comment:

  1. It's alive... what a year. Good luck, I look forward to the game.

    ReplyDelete