About Niburi

Updates on development and new content

Wednesday 4 July 2018

04/07/18

Hi guys,

Most of the script has been proofread. I've tweaked a lot of text, corrected spelling errors and changed some sentence structures to remove grammatical errors and just make things flow a bit better. Have been trying to condense text into fewer boxes as well, as some boxes only had a line or two of text at a time.

I'm starting to redo some artwork too. The aim at the moment is to tidy up and polish what we have before adding more content (though definitely not ruling out adding more content sooner rather than later), so will be polishing up character art, backgrounds, etc. before moving on to other things.

Very quick sketch below, a redo of the mother, trying out a new style and still getting to grips with things. Let me know what you guys think!

Z



8 comments:

  1. I like the new art style.
    Just wanted to let you know that I love the game and hope y'all keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm no professional artist by any means, but I'm just hoping it's good enough for now.
      Thanks for your support! <3

      Delete
  2. Well done! I think your style is improving. ^^
    And I'm glad to hear about the text, as I was thinking of many of the same things.

    I submitted comments to both blog posts previously, but they don't seem to have posted properly...so I hope I haven't accidentally spammed you with comments.

    I hope everything has been alright. As I said in one of the last comments that doesn't appear to have submitted, don't worry about how long it takes, because your personal well-being comes first, and I'm sure many would agree that it will be worth waiting. :)

    Also, I had previously sent an e-mail to the address that was listed for contacting you, but I may as well extend the offer of help I made in the e-mail here as well, as I'd be happy to offer whatever help I can provide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping it's good enough for now and with enough practice it can only get better (I hope)!
      I haven't seen your comments appear on the previous posts I'm afraid, but thank you so much for the support and the offer of help, it means so much, I'll definitely be in touch if there's something you can do :)

      Delete
    2. Of course! I'm sure it will continue improving! ^^
      That reminds me that I need to practise more as well... :P

      Ah, that's alright. I think the browser I was using at the time was just having trouble, but I believe I said everything here that was in the comments that didn't post. And you are very welcome! I would be glad to help ease the workload in any way, as long as I wouldn't be in the way of anything. :)
      If you do want to contact me, you can always send an e-mail, but I can also talk over Discord or elsewhere as well. ^^

      Delete
  3. geat man, don't dissapear on us again though :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the game! I can't wait to see if you can actually collect the slime to transform more people, and the continuation of the Old Tower story line. I really love the graphics, and everything you are doing with it. it already has a lot of replay value as a demo.

    ReplyDelete