About Niburi

Updates on development and new content

Wednesday 27 December 2017

What's Next

So the first release is out and I know it is buggy, so no need for any bug reports.

I have added some new pages, which shows what is planned for the next update and how far away it is.
The Market is a buggy mess so that is getting my love today, the clothes shop has been programmed, with all the existing clothing that was in the release. You buy them there and they turn up in your wardrobe.
I have just added 5 pairs of shoes which are all in now, I am going to add some hair accessories and then move onto other things.

The initial release had around 70k words (I forgot to make a note of the exact amount) I did a lot of scene entries on the 25th and 26th and it's now creeping up to 85k.

Zevi has been doing mostly proofreading, as I tend to type faster than my brain thinks meaning my spelling is atrocious.

Not sure when the next version will be out, but things are going in quickly now.

Hope you all had a great Xmas and thank you for the support.

1 comment:

  1. a good number of shops are causing nullpointer exceptions, saying things like "fruit" cannot be found to link (ScriptError: could not find label 'fruit'.).

    ReplyDelete